Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 520 Constable Posts: Chandigarh Administration, Police Department has published a notification for the recruitment of 520 Constable vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online form 01-12-2015 to 31-12-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Chandigarh Police Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 520
Name of the Post: Constable
1. General: 286 Posts
2. OBC: 140 Posts
3. SC: 94 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 25 years for General, 18 to 28 years fr OBC and 18 to 30 years for SC as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 45 years for Ex servicemen candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Hr Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) and valid driving license.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Efficiency, Measurement Test and written test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General & OBC through Bank, payable to Chandigarh Police. No fee for SC & Ex Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in from 01-12-2015 to 31-12-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in.
4. Click on Recruitment—-> Constable.
5. Click on “Recruitment of Constable-2015″.
6. Click on “Recruitment of Constable (520 Posts)”.
7. Click on Apply Online Applications.
8. Read the Instructions Crefully.
9. Fill all the mandatory details.
10. Click on Submit.
11. Take print out of application form for future use.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||01-12-2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||31-12-2015|
|Tentative Date for Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test on||February 2016|
|Date of CBT Exam||15, 16, 17-11-2018|
|Verification Dates||27 to 29-11-2018|
|DV & Medical Exam Dates||05 to 09, 11 to 16-03-2019|