Name of the Post: UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam I 2019
Post Date: 31-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 417
Brief Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam I 2019. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advt No. 02/2019-CDS-I
Combined Defence Service Exam I 2019
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-11-2018 till 06:00 PM
- Date of Exam: 03-02-2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 25-11-2018 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 26-11-2018 till 06:00 pm
- Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 03 to 10-12-2018 till 6:00 pm
- Tentative Date for Result Declaration: April 2019
|Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 2-01-1996 and not later than 1-01-2000
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
|Combined Defence Service Exam I 2019
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online